Many recruiters and employers choose this area of Monster.com to find their next new hires. The process of finding new hires can be easier and faster with techniques we’ve learned over the years.
Here are our tips from the pros to leverage Monster the best way:
- When you sign up here, make sure you enter a job title as well as location for each position you post. It is sometimes surprising how many jobs are posted without one or both of these pieces of data.
- Think about the job package you’ll need. Rather than just skip past that step quickly, plan ahead by weeks and months so you can leverage what you will need.
- Use Monster for more than local positions around the United States. Monster is a global employment site for employers and job seekers, helping people from countries such as Canada and Australia as well.
- If you buy a 30 or 60 day job ad package, you can post multiple jobs at once. This can save a lot of time!
- Monster has an award winning power resume search you can buy here to find the best candidates faster.
- To create a winning job description, you can leverage a free 8 page guide here.
- Not only can you post here on Monster but also jobs.com, job.com, and over 1000 local newspaper Websites.